Laser cable with F-SMA freestanding fiber connectors and PVC coated, steel-armored protection
tube. Copper based high-accuracy fiber ferrule for effective heat removal and high fiber centricity.
Integrated liquid-cooled cladding-mode stripper. Applicable for laser beam delivery of up to 500 W.
- VIS-IR All-Silica Step-Index Fiber with NA=0.22 NA=0.12 on request Graded-Index Fiber on request
- SMA905 (F-SMA) connectors with Free-Standing Fiber Tip, hex nut
- Keyed SMA905 (F-SMA) connectors on request
- All copper alloy parts for improved heat removal
- Fiber centricity <5 µm fiber core to ferrule
- Squarelock, blue PVC-coated protection tube
- Metal connector cuffs to cable
- Liquid-Cooled ModeStripper for Cladding Mode Removal
- Electrical isolation from end to end
- Average laser power up to 500 W