Cu8FC laser cable
Cu8FC laser cable Laser cable with keyed FC-type freestanding fiber connectors and PVC coated, steel-armored
protection tube. Copper based high-accuracy fiber ferrule for effective heat removal and high
fiber centricity. Applicable for laser beam delivery of up to 400 W.
- VIS-IR All-Silica Step-Index Fiber with NA=0.22
- NA=0.12 on request
Graded-Index Fiber on request
- FC connectors with key, Free-Standing Fiber Tip, hex nut
- All copper alloy parts for improved heat removal
- Fiber centricity <5 µm fiber core to ferrule
- Squarelock, blue PVC-coated protection tube
- Metal connector cuffs to cable with heatsink
- Electrical isolation from end to end
- Average laser power up to 400 W with adequate convection cooling means.