Our Short Pulse Drivers
With the LDP-V series EIT offers compact and cost-effective drivers for laser diodes which fit for short pulse applications. The pulse duration can be adjusted flexibly between 1 ns and 10 µs with currents of up to 240 A. A single 15 .. 24 V DC supply and a triggering signal are all which is required for operation.
Additionally, you can upgrade many of the LDP-V drivers with the PLCS-21 pulse controller. The PLCS-21 is directly attached on top of the compatible LDP-V drivers. This adds an internal pulse generator which can be digitally controlled. Driver settings can be made either by a USB 2.0 communication with a PC or by our handheld device PLB-21.
• High Performance Short Pulse Driver
• Supply Voltage: 15 .. 24 V
• Output Current: 0.3 .. 3 A
• Pulse Duration: 1 ns .. 10 µs
• Rise Time: < 800 ps
• Repetition Rate: max. 35 MHz
• Integrated High Voltage Source: 0 .. 100 V
• Baseplate Cooling
• Dimensions in mm: 75 x 44 x 20